Table of Contents
what is root chakra?
The root chakra is a small vestigial gland, the exact location of the root chakra in your body:- for men, this gland is located between your scrotum and the anus, for women– this part is located at the starting point of the uterus or at the side of the cervix.
why is root chakra gets blocked?
Natural blockage:- Inside this small vestigial gland or root chakra, there is a knot, In Sanskrit this knot is called (Brahma granthi), and as long as this knot is intact, the root chakras energy remains blocked, this is a natural blockage in the root chakra, you have to open your root chakra through meditation and yoga then this knot can be open.
Psychological blockages:- There are two major channels in our body, IDA– which is a major physical channel of mental energy, located on the left side of the physical body, and Pingala- which is a major physical channel of vital force, located on the right side of the physical body. These two channels control our brains, (to purify your root chakra channels you should do alternate nostril breathing)
In the same way, the brain controls every activity of the body, when these two channels are blocked by our poor eating habits and inharmonious lifestyles like- drinks, smoking, lust, etc., the root chakras energy is not able to move upwards.
Let’s say you are able to break the natural blockage of your root chakra, even then if your Ida & Pingala are not purified the energy will be stuck in the same place. It does not move to the next chakra.
Physical blockages:- Because of the psychological blockage you suffer from, insecurity, depression, feelings of separation & insomnia, and at the same time you can’t express your feeling to someone, and these feelings are coming out in somatic problems like Digestive Problems, pain in the lower part of the body, your body’s energy, Hydrocil, Harneia, kidney problems, pain in the spinal cord
what happens if root chakra is blocked?
They suffer physically and psychologically throughout his/her life, even root chakra is also connected with our fortune so when root chakra gets blocked, they feel stuck in life, whatever they did for their living they are not satisfied with it, and they are confused people, who don’t know what to do in life, they don’t have any ambitions in life.
how to know if your root chakra is blocked?
review your health conditions, If you have health problems like- Digestive Problems, pain in the lower part of the body, Hydrocil, Harneia, kidney problems, pain in the spinal cord, or physiological problems like- insecurity, depression, feelings of separation & insomnia, then your root chakra is blocked.
What are the signs and symptoms that your root chakra is blocked?
There are two kinds of signs that you can find one is physical and another one is psychological sing and symptoms. it is difficult to understand whether your root chakra is blocked or not.
Physical signs and symptoms to know if your root chakra is blocked or not
- Digestive Problems:- If you have digestive problems like- acidity, gas, or anything you eat, your belly becomes acidic and you have constipation or lose bowels, it may not happen every day but most of the time you have these two problems happen to you then this is a sign that your root chakra is blocked.
- Problems In the abdomen area or lower part of your body:- This is one of the clear messages that your body can give to you. If you have problems like- Hydrocil, Harneia, If you have kidney problems, If you have any kind of problem or pain in your spinal cord or pain in the lower part like in your knees or in your angle, or in your foot then your root chakra is blocked.
- The energy of your body:- If you always feel your energy is low, even when you wake up in the morning, you feel that your slip is not completed and you feel a little lazy or after waking up in the morning you always yawn then this is a sing or symptoms that your root chakra is blocked.
psychological blockage for root chakra (The most important sign) to understand if root chakra is blocked or not
- Intense insecurity:- It could be about anything, you feel insecure about in your life, for example, if you have a job then you might think – How long will I be able to do this job? If I get fired, then what I will do in my life or you don’t like the job you are doing? You always feel insecure in your life AND at the same time, you will feel there is no one who can help me with this situation, AND You will stop believing in God, This is one of the clear signs that your root chakra is completely blocked. (you have to believe that insecurity is a state of consciousness this is not physically related)
- The feeling of separation:- You will notice some people who are usually always quiet, did not like to be crowded, and sometimes don’t want to talk to anyone not even with his/her family members or friends, in a word, they want to stay away from society if you have this kind of thinking or feeling, then you have to understand that your root chakra is blocked.
- Depression:- Depression is related to insecurity, separation, and energy, If you have low energy then your root chakra is low energized and that means low vitality and low vitality means insecurity, separation, and fear of failure so if you are a distressed person then your root chakra is completely blocked.
- Good fortune:- As roto chakra is connected with fortune when this chakra gets blocked, very rare you get good fortune, and because of this you suffer in your life.
- Money problems in your life:- Yes, money is a huge thing in life, If your root chakra gets blocked, then money does not come into your pocket. It works this way- you may have a loan or depth, and you want to return it back but because of your financial condition you can’t or someone took money from you and they don’t want to return it.
- spirituality:- If you are not connected with god or you just don’t want to go to church, then your soul is not connected with god, this is also a sign that your root chakra is blocked.
how to unblock the root chakra.
What should be your diet for your digestive problems?
breakfast:- 7 am to 8.30 am is the best time to eat your breakfast, you should not eat any kind of non-vegetarian foods. add any kind of seasonal fruit and milk to your breakfast.
|In your breakfast, you should eat shocked nuts (around 30 grams) and 3 to 4 bananas (if you do not want to eat shocked nuts then you can eat any kind of seasonal fruits)||And you can drink milk (around 250 ml), water|
Lunch:- At this time eat foods rich in carbohydrates, Our digestion capacity is highest in the afternoon so you eat as much khichidi as you want. This is the only dish that you can eat. 1 pm – 1.30 pm is the best time to eat this meal.
|Khichidi (do not eat any non-vegetarian food with this) you can eat khichidi as much as you want.||Water|
Dinner:- You should have a light meal at night, for which you should eat moong dal and homemade bread. eat this meal before 7 Pm, at night your stomach should not be overloaded with food,
What kind of food is recommended for root chakra unblocking?
Khichidi:- Eat boiled food as much as possible like- boiled white, barley, and lentils. One dish is recommended and that is Khichdi is the best option that you should eat one time, daily, especially When eating the first meal of the day, this is one of the healthy dishes that you can eat, do not use lots of oil in it rather use Ghee, use seasonal vegetables in this dish but do not use any kind of non-vegetarian think like meat, egg or anything relates to non-vegetarian.
Condiments:- turmeric, aniseed, cloves, mustard seed, cardamom, cinnamon, black paper, or green paper are good options to heal your root chakra.
Fruits:- any kind of seasonal fruits you can eat, especially grounded foods like- Apples, Oranges, Pears, Plums, Cherries, Peaches, Apricots, Pluots, and Figs
Solution for Problems In the abdomen area or lower part of your body
If you want to Unblock or clear your blockage in root chakra then Your lower body should be strong. You should do Hatha yoga. Before you start waking up your root chakra you have to prepare your body and mental strength this Hata yoga help’s you. This Hatha yoga can improve your body’s strength and also increases your mental strength.
How to do hatha yoga? here is the video this will help you
Solution for psychological/mental/emotional blockage in the root chakra
For this, meditation is the key to success, meditation is the only thing that can help you to overcome this situation because as we earlier said that (insecurity is a state of consciousness this is not physically related). For meditation do alternate nostril breathing (NADI SHODHANA PRANAYAMA) This pranayam can help you increase your mental strength.
How to do alternate nostril breathing
- Sit in a comfortable position, make sure your body relaxes and your spine should be straight, close your eyes and take 5 deep breaths, but slowly
- Place your left hand on your left knee, then make gyan mudra.
- Place your right hand on your right knee, then make Nasagrah mudra.
- with your right-hand thumb and close your right nostril
- Then breathe in through your left nostril and count from 1 to 6 (for beginners)
- Then block your two nostrils with your thumb and ring finger (hold the air and count from 1 to 10)
- then release the air with your right nostril and (count from 1 to 6), then again take a breath from your right nostril – count 1-6 then hold it and count 1 to 10 then release it with left nostril again count 1-6 (this is one circle)
Do not one your mouth when you are counting, count mentally,
Do this meditation for 20 rounds daily.
When should you do this meditation?
Early in the morning, 4.30 am to 5.30 am is the best time to do this meditation. The place where you are doing this meditation should be quiet and clean, if you wish you can burn a pure sandalwood incense stick,
which meditation should you do first?
Wake up early in the morning and start with hatha yoga then do alternate nostril breathing, you should do this daily.
In how many days you can unblock your root chakra?
within 4 to 6 months you will start noticing positive results and within one year you will be able to unblock your root chakra, It takes little time to cure because it is a slow process.