Table of Contents
why do you need a proper diet for your root chakra?
If you want to heal or open your root chakra then you need a proper diet, without a proper diet, your root chakra can get blocked, because of your bad eating habits, consuming lots of nonvegetarian foods or junk foods, consuming alcohol, or smoking these things are strictly prohibited if you want to open or heal your root chakra.
Do you know When the root chakra starts waking people face some digestive problems?
When the root chakra starts waking, certain changes start happening in your body. It especially affects your Digestive capacity even, you can feel your digestive problems. Three things can happen either there is no hunger or you start to eat a lot or after eating any kind of food you start to lose bowel.
why these digestive problems occurred?
you are doing certain types of yoga or mudra to open your root chakra, that’s why your inner body temperature goes down (but your outer body temperature remains the same), because your inner body temperature goes down your capability of disgesting foods also goes down even sometimes it stops completely. That’s why you need a proper diet.
What food is good for root chakra?
The best food for the root chakra is Khichidi, this is the only food you should take at lunch, this food is easy to digest and from this food, your body will get a sufficient amount of carbohydrates. You can also eat seasonal fruits, soaked nuts, and milk.
How to make khichidi?
- 1 cup basmati rice (shocked the rice with dal)
- 1/2 cup mixed dal (green gram, black-eyed beans, split red lentils, Indian Brown lentils, kidney beans, green peas, black gram beans) Shocked them for 3 to 4 hrs or overnight.
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed aniseed
- 3 to 4 cloves
- cardamom (as per your test)
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- fresh vegetables ( any kind of fresh seasonal vegetables)
- Rinse the rice and lentils together in a fine-mesh strainer until the water runs clear.
- In a large pot, heat the ghee over medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, cloves, and cardamom for 30 sec until they start to sizzle.
- Add coriander powder and turmeric powder and saute for another 20 sec.
- Add the rice and dal to the pot and stir well to coat them with the spices.
- Add water and salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes or until the rice and lentils are tender and Until the water turns into the broth.
- Fluff the khichdi with a fork and garnish with chopped cilantro before serving.
Can you add condiments to your khichidi?
yes, there are some special condiments that you should eat, turmeric, aniseed, cloves, mustard seed, cardamom, cinnamon, black paper, or green paper. You have to understand that these substances are not for the test but they tremendously help your liver to digest food.
Do you need carbohydrates in your diet?
Yes, Carbohydrate foods do not need much of your inner heat to digest rather it maintains your inner heat that’s why a kundalini guru does not take any non-vegetarian meal because it needs too much inner heat to digest.
What should be your diet plan for root chakra?
Do not eat more than 3 times a day, If you are taking a heavy meal (like khichidi) then your food should be warm and it should be in liquid form. You should take 4 – 5 hrs of breaks in between your meals.
Before you start your breakfast do this.
every morning One hour before breakfast, you should drink as much water as you can, best practice should be Before going to sleep at night, take a copper water bottle (1 litter), and put water in it just keep it overnight and drink the water one hour before you start your breakfast. Copper has the ability to completely heal your digestive problems.
The perfect time to take breakfast is around 7 to 8.30 am. After you complete your root chakra yoga or mudra you should do yoga nidra for 20 min then, you should take a bath then you can start your brake fast.
|In your breakfast, you should eat shocked nuts (around 30 grams) and 3 to 4 bananas (if you do not want to eat shocked nuts then you can eat any kind of seasonal fruits)
|And you can drink milk (around 250 ml)
You should eat a heavy meal because at this time your metabolism rate is very high, and your boy is able to handle heavy food like khichidi. You should take this meal around 1 – 30 pm.
|Khichidi (do not eat any non-vegetarian food with this) you can eat khichidi as much as you want.
This is very important, you should take your dinner around 6.30 to 7 pm, this is the last time you can eat in a day, after completing your dinner you should take rest for one to one and & half hrs then you should do agochari and sambhabini mudra. (If you feel hungry then you should eat fruit juice or warm milk) you can drink water.
What kind of food you should avoid for root chakra?
you should not eat any kind of non-vegetarian food items, any kind of red meat, chicken, egg, cheese, butter, or oil. Any kind of bad habit like smoking, drinking, or taking drugs is strictly prohibited. Also, you can’t eat any kind of street food.
What can you drink for root chakra?
When it comes to supporting the root chakra through drinks, there are a few options that can be beneficial. Here are some suggestions:
- Water – drink sufficient water throughout the day 4-5 litters of water is more than enough (One thing you can do is use Use copper products to store water)
- Herbal teas – You can add some of these ingredients to your tea, Tulsi (holy basil), Cardamom, Red sandalwood powder, Cinnamon sticks, and Fennel seeds (one thing that I want to tell you that the test is not good)
- Warm milk with honey – This is a very good drink for your body as this combination helps your nerve system to come down and it gives you energy (if you wish you can only drink this at night)
Can you drink coffee for root chakra?
No, because Coffee contains caffeine, if you can’t stay without coffee then do this- Use date seeds coffee, this is one of the healthiest options that you can drink.