Table of Contents
What is root chakra?
The root chakra is a small vestigial gland, the exact location of the root chakra in your body:- for men, this gland is located between your scrotum and the anus, for women– this part is located at the starting point of the uterus or at the side of the cervix.
What is root chakra healing?
Root chakra healing is basically doing some unique meditation or yoga to heal or open this energy center. For most human beings root chakra is blocked, when your root chakra gets blocked you experience fear, anxiety, restlessness, or a lack of stability about you and about your life. The main goal of root chakra healing is to restore balance to this energy center and overcome all the opticals in your life.
root chakra healing meditation for men
siddhasana is the root chakra healing meditation here is how to do this meditation.
watch this video first
After sitting in this siddhasana position then do this (read this properly)
Sit in a siddhasana meditation posture, first close your eyes for a few minutes, usually 1 to 2 minutes, then relax your body completely, then move your awareness to the heel and perineum (as you can see in this video, this man touched his left heel with his perineum; you can also do this and feel your perineum with your heel;
(what is the perineum?). – In between your testes and anus, this blank part or muscle of your body is called the perineum. Put a little pressure on this part with your heel (this blank part or muscle of your body is called the perineum)
and at the same time pull your perineum muscles upwards physically, like the way you close your anus for holding your poop sometimes (try it now; you can do this easily). After that, take a deep breath, but slowly. Hold your breath for as long as possible, and then release it very slowly. This yoga for root chakra healing is an amazing way to heal your root chakra.
An alternative to this Siddhasana meditation for men (the easy way)
Sit in a comfortable position, then put your ring finger into your perineum, give gentle pressure with your finger, and your spine should be started and your eye should be closed, Then take a deep breath and press it at the same time. Keep pressing your perineum, hold your breath for as long as possible, and when you feel you can’t hold your breath anymore, release it very slowly. (Use this method five times a day.) This root chakra healing yoga pose works very well. This is a very unique, old-age, and powerful root chakra healing technique.
root chakra healing meditation for women
Siddha yoni asana is the root chakra healing meditation here is how to do this meditation.
watch this video first
After sitting in this Siddha yoni asana position then do this (read this properly)
after sitting in Siddha Yoni asana, close your eyes and relax your body, your spine should be straight (assume this is a woman who is doing siddha yoni asana in this video) now, take your right leg and put it lower part of your vagina, (end of your vagina)
give gentle pressure on this point with your heel, adjust yourself, and move backward and forwards so that your heel can give pressure at the exact point, (this point is started from the end of your vagina and your anus in between this place is called the perineum, this is where your root chakra is located),
now take a deep but slow and hold it as much time as possible, then release it very slowly, continue this process for 10 deep but slow breaths, (do not try more than 10).
This is the oldest meditation for root chakra healing, through out the years yogis practiced this meditation to heal their root chakra.
Alter native way of Siddha yoni asana for women
sit in a comfortable position or you can lie on anything (prefers position is setting), take the middle finger of your right hand and insert it in your vagina, put it as far as it goes, then tighten your vaginal mussels, then touch your upper vaginal muscle with your finger and Push upward with your finger. this is also a very powerful yoga for root chakra healing this is a unique and old technique.
Through this way, a man or a woman can heal his/her root chakra or you can open your root chakra very easily, but before you start this meditation, you should take care of other things like, what to eat, is your body is well prepared to take this root chakra’s energy, what to wear, when is the time & best place to do this meditation.
When should you do this yoga + meditation, clothing, place
The early morning, 4.30 am -5.30 am is the best time to do this yoga, Just before the sun-rise, this is the time called Brahma muhurta– (the time of divine), according to the yoga culture this is the time when there is no disturbance and the energy of your body, as well as your spiritual energy, is also high.
Can you just wake up and start doing this meditation:- No, first you should do some hatha yoga practice, for 30 to 40 minutes or 8 to 10 rounds of hatha yoga, then relax for a couple of minutes (10 to 15 min) let your breathing comes in to normal then start this meditation.
Here is the video of hatha yoga:-
What kind of cloth you should ware
This depends on the weather condition but wears loose, and comfortable clothes, do not wear any kind of tight clothing.
Where should you practice every day?
Try to practice in one place, do not change the place every day, because where you practice this meditation or yoga every day a positive atmosphere will gradually build up, and this helps you to heal or open your root chakra. This place should be clean and dry, and at the same time, it should be peaceful (this is why yoga teachers or Sadhus are chosen the Himalayas as a place to live), if you are doing it in your room then the temperature of this room should be normal neither too hot nor cold. do not practice on the floor use a mat.
Should you do it regularly?
Yes, you should do this meditation regularly, There is some day you may feel your body says no and your mind is also supporting your body, then also you have to do this yoga + meditation for at least 6 months each and every day.
If the mind flits here and there then what to do
This happens with everyone who started this kind of meditation, your mind will be jumping around, and different thoughts will run through your mind, this is absolutely normal do not try to suppress it, and keep doing what you are doing, after 3 month’s of this meditation your mind will be gradually at one point.
What kind of diet & foods should you take to heal/open your root chakra?
- breakfast:- The perfect time to take breakfast is around 7 to 8.30 am
|In your breakfast, you should eat shocked nuts (around 30 grams) and 3 to 4 bananas if you wish you can add fruites
|And you can drink milk (around 250 ml)
- Lunch:- You should take this meal around 1 – 30 pm.
|Khichidi (do not eat any non-vegetarian food with this) you can eat khichidi as much as you want.
- Dinner:- This is very important, you should take your dinner around 6.30 to 7 pm, this is the last time you can eat in a day
What is the healing food for root chakra?
The root chakra healing food should be macrobiotic, and increase the carbohydrate in your diet so rice, wheat, maize, barley, and potato, is a very good option to heal your root chakra but it should be in liquid form. It is strictly recommended that you should become a vegetarian.
- Root chakra healing dish:- Khichidi is the only dish that you should eat. this is the only carbohydrate-rich food.
- Condiments:- turmeric, aniseed, cloves, mustard seed, cardamom, cinnamon, black paper, or green paper are good options to heal your root chakra.
- Fruits:- any kind of seasonal fruits you can eat, especially grounded foods like- Apples, Oranges, Pears, Plums, Cherries, Peaches, Apricots, Pluots, and Figs
prohibited:- Before you start your diet for the root chakra, Please do not smoke, do not drink alcohol, or any other intoxicating substance.
herbs for root chakra healing
There is one herb called (aushadhi) that can heal or open your root chakra very easily, but this is very very dangerous also, very few people know about this herb, you should not take this kind of herb because this herb opens your root chakra within few weeks, but when your root chakra opens it produces huge energy in your body and you can’t handle it so it is advised in Ayurved that you should not take this kind of herbs for your root chakra.
root chakra healing stones
A ruby stone’s red color and magical power have the ability to directly put an effect on your root chakra, it has the ability to heal and balance your root chakra, and it is an ideal gemstone for promoting feelings of safety, security, and stability. If you struggle with anxiety, stress, or feeling of fear a ruby stone is the answer for all the problems of your root chakra.
root chakra healing frequency / Hz
For a long time, this sound and vibration is used to heal or balance the root chakra, the root chakra associated with low-frequency sound. root chakra healing frequency range between 256 Hz to 396 Hz, but 396 Hz is the most commonly associated frequency with the root chakra. This vibration has a direct impact on the root chakra, through this vibration, you can heal or balance your root chakra.
root chakra healing affirmations
How does root chakra affirmation work?
Affirmation is a positive statement, throughout the day we repeat these statements, and through this process of repeating positive statements we consciously replace negativity with positive thinking and this positivity helps us to reestablish a sense of stability, security, and groundedness to our root chakra.
- I am safe and secure around me
- I release all the fear from my life and embrace all the present moments with confidence
- I am deeply connected to the earth and grounded by my being
- In all areas of my life, I am worthy of love, respect, and stability
- I release all the traumas from my past life and embrace my strength
- I chose to manifest a life of stability, I am the creator of my life
- I nurture my body with healthy choices and care, I honor and respect my body
- Feels like an electric shock:- After a couple of months (around 6 months) of this meditation, if you doing it correctly then you can feel from the bottom of your spinal cord energy is releasing and it feels like an electric shock, your whole body starts shaking and you can’t control this shakiness of your body. After a few minutes, it will stop automatically.
- Music & feelings:- When you meditate deeply in this method, you can hear bird sounds, drums, flutes, bells, or peacocks singing or you may have the feeling of you are seating in the middle of a monsoon shower (these are all your unconscious imaginations)
- Fear:- Sometime you can’t abt to sleep at night because of fear of the unknown, You may be can’t understand why are you so scared, but it is there.
- Hunger:- If your root chakra wakes sometime you eat a lot, sometimes you don’t have any hunger you just sit in one place for the whole day.
- Especially for women:- When your root chakra is waked, you may feel Labour pain because this is similar to giving birth, you are giving birth to spiritual consciousness.
- unpleasant odors:- Because your root chakra is connected to the lower part of your body when it starts healing or starts opening you can smell bad order.
- Headaches:- Sometimes you feel headaches, especially for those who are not married and never experience any kind of sexual interaction, those people feel headaches.
what are the root chakra healing benefits
- solve health problems:- when your root chakra starts healing at the same time your body starts healing, this healing process can completely cure your health issues, because when the root chakra starts healing it starts flowing positive energy into your body. This energy gives you lots of health benefits.
- Good fortune:- Actually root chakra is connected with our fortune, when root chakra gets blocked your god fortunes also get blocked, and when this chakra starts healing, its energy brings good fortune into your life.
- spirituality:- If there is any obstruction in your spiritual path then its power is capable to clean that obstruction and help you become good as a person.
- Solve money problems:- Sometimes money does not flow into your life, Only a balanced root chakra is capable to solve the money problems, that’s why you should heal your root chakra.
- Anxiety, stress, insomnia:- A balance root chakra is capable to solve these problems because when you are doing these meditations, it heals your root chakra at the same it comes down your mind so all psychological problems are solved automatically.
- Wisdom:- the ancient text says If a person does not wake his or her root chakra then only 40% of his brain is active, on the other hand when someone is kawed his or her root chakra then remains 60% of the brain became activated, then a man can possess much knowledge.